Saturday, December 19, 2009

Can anybody give me a list of silicone free conditioners and shampoos?

I don't want any build-up in my hair, but I don't want it to be dry either. Also, some suggestions on good silicone-free leave-in conditioners would be greatly appreciated.





Thanks ^-^Can anybody give me a list of silicone free conditioners and shampoos?
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Burt's Bees products, and their shampoo %26amp; conditioners are fabulous! All natural, no build up, leaves hair shiny %26amp; manageable! And you can buy Burt's Bees just about anywhere now, for a great price.Can anybody give me a list of silicone free conditioners and shampoos?
Arbonne Intelligence not so basic hair care is awsome. Nothing to leave a build up on your hair or scalp. Pure Safe and Beneficial. Arbonne procucts are botanically based and have no fragrances other that those that come from the botanical so their is no drying. You can check it out at www.thewayback.myarbonne.con go under shop online
Redken salon products are silicone free, as far as I understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment