Saturday, December 19, 2009

List a few nice shampoo for women?

Pantene Relaxed n Natural (if you have black people hair)


Garnier Fructis (for everyone, I guess; I use it a lot)


Maybe Herbal Essences - it's bad on my hair though. I hate it.


It's probably only because my hair is relaxed. It depends on your type of hair.List a few nice shampoo for women?
Whatever you do...do not use cheap crap from the supermarket. It has heaps of detergent in it which actually strips the goodness from your hair.


Best products are proffessional salon brands like Kerestase, Loreal, Wella, Shwarzkopf, Goldwell and De Lorenzo.


Also it is recomended you do two shampoos and one condition when you wash your hair, this cleanses the hair and the scalp.List a few nice shampoo for women?
Any shampoo that contains coconut oil is the best shampoo u could use. I use Palmers Coconut Shampoo and get lots of compliments on how my hair looks so much better now. The key to healthy shiny hair is coconut oil. Do an internet search regarding the benefits of coconut oil. Trust me, you will be pleased with the results of your hair, once you start using coconut shampoo.
DO NOT use pantene and tresseme as it only puts a coat of wax on your hair. When that coat of wax comes off it causes your hair to break and become damaged. Bifoliage is a good one as well as Paul Mitchell. Dove is a good one considering it is cheaper than the ones metioned above. I dont know how much you want to spend but Catwalk is another good one but it is between $15 and $20 a bottle. Hope I helped! =]
herbal essences. ganier fructis (not sure if it's spelt right but is in a green bottle) these both smell really good and make your hair really healthy. they are both affordable and have a large range of flavors to choose from, as well as a range of different types (for dry hair, oily hair, dyed hair etc) to suit your hair type.





hope that helped!
i swear by, bumble and bumble.


honestly, its super good for any times of hair


specifically dry hair, although it is a bit pricey, its well worth it


it makes my hair so silky, and i have REALLY bad hair from coloring it all the time.
I currently use herbal essences and it is fine for my hair. I also think 'Aussie' shampoo is good. I agree with the comments above about Tresemme, it is dreadful.
pantene and neutrogena are the ones i swear by.
  • myspace.com pets
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment