Saturday, December 19, 2009

I need a list of easy to find soaps for dreadlocks i cant find dr boners or those other shampoos?

if anyone could give me a list of soaps for dreads that you can find at places like cvs pharmacy or right aid or those departmentstores that would be much appreaciatedI need a list of easy to find soaps for dreadlocks i cant find dr boners or those other shampoos?
Oh, you couldn't find any that I suggested in your other question? Sorry about that : ( Maybe I can offer a few more.





Weren't able to find http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.a鈥?/a> ? I think that one should be in places like walmart...





Really you just want something residue free, if you can't find anything else in your area, you can just use regular old dish soap : P I know a lot of people that use it regularly and I personally use it often when I go home and don't feel like bringing along shampoo. Some people don't like how strong it is, but everyone's hair is different, you should try it out and see if you like it.





That's about all I got for ya', hope this one help a little more, good luck with your search!I need a list of easy to find soaps for dreadlocks i cant find dr boners or those other shampoos?
I live in china and there is no way I can find Dr Boners, so I use this chinese traditional sandal soap, its natural, it cost almost nothing and let this amazing smell in my dreadlocks.


You can probably find it in any chinese store.





You can also try and make your own stuff, in internet you can find plenty of recipes to produce your own natural soap with herbs, tea, coconut oil, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment