Saturday, December 19, 2009

I would like a list of sulfate free shampoos made for itchy dry scalp?

my precious burt's bees herbal remedy shampoo has been discontinued and i need to buy a another shampoo ASAP - the ingredients sodium lauryl/laureth sulfate or ammonium lauryl/laureth sulfate are too harsh for me and only make make my scalp worse in the long term (which in my humble opinion creates a dependency on those commercial products like headnshoulders/tgel/nizoral etc)- i am unable make my own hair cleanser - thanks in advanceI would like a list of sulfate free shampoos made for itchy dry scalp?
giovanni


I THINK jasons naturals


Aubrey organics


alter ego [I THINK]


Organix











EDIT: heres a big list from longhaircomm.


http://archive.longhaircommunity.com/sho鈥?/a>I would like a list of sulfate free shampoos made for itchy dry scalp?
Your scalp is dry and itchy because you were using products with lauryl sulfate. My friends and I use Mineral Indulgence Napturally Free Sulfate Free Shampoo, and conditions hair as well as detangles. There products are 100% organic and are created for women with natural hair, so I think you would like it.





Good Luck!





Feel free to email me if you have any questions!
yeah i know what u mean... well i use Fresh Line shampoo http://www.freshline.gr/default.aspx but it could be a bit difficult to find depending on where you live... good luck


(oh! what about lush?? they use laureth sulfate as well???)

No comments:

Post a Comment