Saturday, December 19, 2009

List of good hair shampoo's and conditioners?

i love redkin, but sadly, i cant get it cause i dont have money and my dad wont pay for it, so i was wondering if anyone knows any other *good* brands that costco might sell. if not then... my poor hair :(List of good hair shampoo's and conditioners?
Garnier or Pantene Pro V. Both make the TOP3 best list! See this source for why. http://www.beautyqa.com/List of good hair shampoo's and conditioners?
Redken is a good brand. as a stylist, i typically recommend and use only professional products. that said, i have some clients who swear by the Dove line at the drugstore. it doesn't coat the hair like Pantene, and seems to do a good job for the money.
i love redkin too! but it is a little expensive....i would suggest using sunsilk, its on sale a lot, and your hair really feels very soft and healthy. or herbal essences, i hear a lot of good stuff about that shampoo. also tresseme is pretty good too and smells good


but here are the BAD shampoo to avoid:


Prell- my hair came all knotty and tangled


Samys-my hair was really stiff and looked oily


Mane and Tail(or something like that)- its designed for humans and horses and ewww just like prell





if you want to talk about shampoo, my im is berrybeauty11


hope i helped!
I am a hairstylist for 16 years now and work at a very large day spa. My suggestion is to got to a place like trade secretss if you can't afford from a salon. You must understand how to use the product as well . using to much at a time is a waste although most clients will do this. brands I suggets are joico, biolage, and especially kenra. Kenra is an excellent product line that does what it says it does and is fairly inexpensive compared to most salons. the products yopu buy in the drug store use a detergent base to clean your hair and types of waxes to make it feel like it has been conditioned- look up the ingredients and you will see that most of themn are no good. A salon product will last longer and give you long term benifit. because they do not put a buildup on your hair you will find no need to frequently change them. If you need some more advice you can email me back


merry christmas
I would like to refer you to a website I frequent: Longhaircommunity.com. You will find all sorts of advice about hair, conditioners, even make-at-home recipes that work just as well as the expensive stuff, or better.
What kind of hair do you have?
I don't like redken. I think they all leave my hair dry. I really like the dove line of shampoos, conditioners, and styling products. Those new ';Hairapy'; kinds are great, too.
ask your stylist
I like Thermasilk %26amp; Pantene
tresseme [spelling?]
I personally like Kenra products, but they are pricey. For everyday shampooing, etc. I keep Suave products in the showers for everyone. No complaints, hair is just fine. They even have a clarifying shampoo which we always take to the pool or ocean to help clean all the residue out. It is usually available everywhere. Dollar Stores are a good place to buy it, as it is often less an $1.00 a bottle.
I really don't know what to tell you since I don't know the type of your hair. But Head%26amp;Shoulders is good enough for me, you can find one to every hair type, and it is cheap and lasts for a long time.





Good Luck!!
Aussie shampoo and conditioner, brilliant stuff
I have a sam's club card, and I believe that they tend to carry the same kind of products, when it comes to this kinda thing. They have Biosilk in the huge bottles(can't find them at any ol'store) and for only around $11.00 each. At a regular salon, etc., the small bottles run about 4x's that much. It works great and smells awesome, too. I am not sure if they carry the absolute nessecity for hair care by Biosilk, which is called Biosilk SilkTherapy--it is a must have, and will repair hair and skin, too! If you see it, get it, one small bottle should last at least 6months+. good luck!! ( if you know anyone with a membership card, they can get you in, or you can ask for a one day tryout at front desk, and that will always let you shop inside.)
i like some of the sami and sebastian products. too steap...try got2b. they have some really good products for all hair types and styles and don't cost as much.
personally i like biolage, but i dont know if cosco carries it... i havent been there since i lived in jersey... i dont really care for other brands....
depends on your hair type, I like to use tresemme

No comments:

Post a Comment