Saturday, December 19, 2009

Can someone give me a list of shampoos that keeps ur hair not frizzy and wavy?

i want to buy this product preferably in like target, etcCan someone give me a list of shampoos that keeps ur hair not frizzy and wavy?
I have the same exact hair and here's some products that help it..





Sunsilk Defrizz line. I have the shampoo, conditioner, and 24/7 cream and it works really well.





Loreal smooth intense. This stuff works well too. There's a condioner and shampoo. I don't think that's thee exact name but if you look in the hair product isle under loreal you can find it.





Pantene ProV Anti frizz shampoo, I only used it once but it made my curls smooth and shiny.





Other than shampoos and conditioners, i use john frieda frizzease, I LOVE IT. Whether it's curly/wavy/straight it will get rid of frizz. You can also just use hairspray or mousse on towel dried hair and it won't frizz. I mostly use mousse and TINY bit of hairspray, if you use to much it flakes.





Out of all these I use the sunsilk Defrizz line It's super cheap I got the whole thing (shampoo, conditioner, and 24/7 touch up cream) for like uner 10$ at Target.





Good luck!Can someone give me a list of shampoos that keeps ur hair not frizzy and wavy?
TRESEMME- nourishing ,moisturizing


clairol-herbal essences-the one that's for dry hair


loreal-vive0


those r the only three i use along with their suitable conditioners ...gud luck :) %26amp; they;re not that expensive either so u'l find them easily
matrix ultra hydrating shampoo and conditioner.... you have to get it in a salon and its a bit pricey but i highly recommend it!
i love loreal's line of smooth intense. it has helped me with the frizz ALOT.


however i havent come across a brand to get rid of wavy hair and i have come to terms with my hair. looks more natural

No comments:

Post a Comment