Saturday, December 19, 2009

A list of shampoos/conditioners/hair products HELP?

Okay well I need help on finding a list of really good


shampoos


conditioners


and hair styling products





my hair is really long[past the middle of back and is really curly and frizzy all the time[;A list of shampoos/conditioners/hair products HELP?
Try some Frizzease (My spelling may be off just a touch here), but it is a gr8 product!!!! Also you need to use Aussie 3 Min. Miracle.in the shower on a regular basis.....And you must go by your local health food/product store (in my area it is Garners Natural) and inquire of the clerk what other totally natural products they have. I think natural is always best anyway....PeaceA list of shampoos/conditioners/hair products HELP?
Well, pantene is really great.


They have like a million brands of shampoo and conditioner.


So if your hair is frizzy get the frizzy kind but once it fixes that get like a split ends kind or something i dont know.


So what evers wrong with your hair pantene has the cure!


And its pretty cheap and you can go pretty much anywhere to get it.
I have a lot of favorites because they obviously PWN, but here's my tops:





Shampoos %26amp; Conditioners:


Orgnx


Pantene PRO-V


Head %26amp; Shoulders


Charles Worthington





Hair Styling Products:


Joico


Nexus


Pantene


Salon Graffix


Charles Worthington








I hope this helps! =D
  • myspace.com pets
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment