Saturday, December 19, 2009

My hair is sssoo dry, I need a good cheap shampoo/condi, list some thanks.?

I just want my hair to feel soft not dry like it is =(My hair is sssoo dry, I need a good cheap shampoo/condi, list some thanks.?
suave the moisterizing stuff is like 2 bucks and it works!My hair is sssoo dry, I need a good cheap shampoo/condi, list some thanks.?
Dove and Pantene products are awesome in my opinion. I always buy shampoo and conditioner for color treated hair or for long hair because it tends to contain more moisture. If you want moisture but think these products might weigh your hair down then just try applying the conditioner at the ends of your hair and not on the scalp, or buy moisturizing shampoo and volumizing conditioner. It's not as heavy.
You can never go wrong with Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine hair products. They work fabulously with my thick hair and they're found in many retail stores. Good Luck :)
Pantene's good and mayonnaise is a great conditioner for dry hair. Good Luck!
VO5 is reeeally good and you can find it at the drugstore. Also, if you want to regain some moisture in your hair, try getting a hot oil treatment for your hair...I got it done once and it got my hair so shiny and it wasn't dry anymore...you can either do an 'at home' one or get it done at a salon (I think mine was $35 at the salon???). Hope this helped! :)
I suffered from this too. Always straightening my hair and being in the sun caused my hair to become brittle and dry. A cheap and easy solution is to put ordinary mayonnaise in your hair, wrap your hair in a warm towel and leave it for an hour. Then wash it off with shampoo and rinse with COLD water. Do this once or twice a week any your hair will be left feeling silky smooth and satin soft!
Herbal Essences. Affordable, and works pretty well I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment